Please Note: If you use WP Ultimo, this addon may not be required, but it adds more enhancements to email domain management.
The domain domain manager addon enables:
- Users to add/remove their domains to/from your email server to facilitate email account management. If the Custom Server Configuration addon is enabled in a subsite, the domains are added/removed to/from the subsite’s email server, and not the network’s email server. When they delete their domain, all associated email accounts are deleted.By default, WP Email Manager only lists the existing domains on the server.
- Updating DNS records of a domain that uses Cloudflare.
- Network administrators to restrict email account management per domain.
- Network administrators to restrict specific domain TLDs from managing email accounts. Particularly useful if you want to restrict free domains, usually used for spamming from creating email accounts in your platform.
- If you had existing domains on your email server prior to activating this addon, you have to manually add the domains using the addon to facilitate domain management e.g. limiting specific domains from creating email accounts.