WP Email Manager functions differently depending on your third party service (such as MXroute), email server (such as Mailcow) or server management system integration. Some features such as automatic webmail login are limited by the integration’s capabilities.
The following are features available or not available to specific integrations:
- Automatic webmail login – Available to cPanel only.
- Email account login shortcode – Available to cPanel only.
- Mailbox summary (number of emails per email folder e.g. inbox, sent, spam e.t.c) – Available to cPanel only.
- Setting email quota per email account – Available to all integrations except for ApisCP, Cloudron, CyberPanel, KeyHelp, Mail-in-a-Box, TinyCP and 20i / StackCP.
- View email account disk usage – Not available to ApisCP, CentOS Web Panel, Cloudron, Mail-in-a-Box, Mailu and Modoboa.
- Suspend email accounts – Available to all integrations except for CyberPanel, KeyHelp, Mail-in-a-Box and SPanel.
- Set email password – Available to all integrations except for ApisCP and Cloudron.