Do the following to obtain your WildDuck access token:
- SSH to your server as a root user.
- Open the api.toml file in WildDuck’s installation folder using your favorite editor. In the following command, we use nano editor.
- Ensure that the API is enabled by setting enabled = true in the api.toml file.
- Set the access token in the accessToken = ‘someSecretValue’ setting. Enter a value that is hard to guess. This is the access token that you will use to configure the plugin in the general settings section.
- Save your changes and restart the WildDuck service or server.