Do the following to a DNS record:
- Ensure that the Domain Manager Addon is active, and that the DNS Management functionality is enabled.
- Go to Email Manager > Domains to see a list of domains that you have added to your email server via the addon.
- Under the domain name, click on Manage DNS Records link.
- Now click on the Add a Record button
- On the Add New Record page, fill in the relevant information and save.
Supported DNS record types are: A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, NS, SPF and TXT. Need more? Let us know here.